A complete water usage management solution for incident ground use
Each display is custom built to your Fire and Rescue Service requirements.
Contact TSI to receive a call from a a flow expert.
A typical water management system has the following elements:
- large display to show flow rates, volumes used and available, pump pressures and tank level
- flow sensor on each low pressure delivery
- flow sensor on each high pressure hose reel delivery
- flow sensor in incoming (hydrant) to tank pipe
- pressure transducer on low and high stages of pump
- tank level sensor